Friday, October 16, 2009

I GOT JELLO'ED LIKE DWIGHT!


Okay fine, I'm a high C. I like my stuff to be in its place. When we moved to the new office at the beginning of September I had a new spot for everything, and even brought in some decorations to add some color to our desks.

About a month ago one of my perfectly positioned plastic oranges went missing. Could it have been knocked off my desk by a careless passer-by? Was it stuck under a desk or cabinet, waiting for me to rescue it? I looked everywhere, but found no evidence of my immitation citrus. My desk looked so wrong without it! Could it have been stolen?

The first few days without my orange were the hardest. Where could it be? Who was taking care of it? Was it cold? Lonely? As time passed I began to adjust, but I never filled that hole on my desk in case some how, some day my orange came back to me.

When I woke up this morning something seemed different. The sun somehow shone brighter, and my frosted flakes tasted sweeter. I knew something magnificent was about to happen. I arrived at work, approached my desk, and could not believe my eyes.

ORANGE? IS THAT YOU?

I got dwight'ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment