Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Madison, Wisconsin: A Trusted and Creative Wedding Planner


By Miranda Walker of
Marry Us Miranda
(608) 772-7802
mwalker@marryusmiranda.com
www.marryusmiranda.com

There are girls that grow up dreaming of finding their soulmate, falling in love, and planning the perfect wedding day. What does your dream wedding look like? Is it a black tie affair in a childhood church? Are there gorgeous flowers and stunning photographs capturing unforgettable moments with family and friends?

Organization, creativity, and coordination are essential to planning the perfect wedding day. Often times I’ve found that brides who try to plan every detail on their own are stressed, overwhelmed, and anxious that some important detail was forgotten. But with a little bit of help and guidance from an expert, the planning process can be fun. It is my goal to take any anxiety out of the special moments leading up to your important day and to have a successful and memorable event.

In the event planning business, professional connections are priceless. I value the knowledge and ideas I have gained while working alongside a variety of other creative professionals. I have been involved in event planning for six years and hold both a general event planning and wedding planning certificate. No party is too big or small. I have planned and coordinated everything from small parties for five to grand banquets for 500, and I love what I do. No matter the occasion, I always get excited to meet new people and plan the perfect event, incorporating the tastes, personalities, and styles of all those involved.

Your wedding day will be one of the most important and memorable days of your life. It’s a time to let yourself get lost in. While you are happy living in those moments, Marry Us Miranda will have the rest of the details taken care of.

3 comments:

  1. My fiance' and I have started working with Miranda and although we have just started the process we already feel that we are being taken care of by a dear friend or relative. Miranda truly cares about the happiness of my bride to be and it shows. That is very important to me and I recommend that any couple that is planning a party should contact her and give her a few minutes to wow you the way she has us. Thanks Miranda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda is a take charge person. If something needs to be done, she doesn't hesitate. It's a perfect characteristic for your wedding planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known Miranda for several years now. I can't think of anyone better suited to plan my wedding, when the time comes of course. But until then, I have seldom seen a person work so passionately for a client. I don't think you're just hiring a wedding planner with Miranda. You're hiring a friend, confidont and encourager who will help the moments you could only have dreamed of, become a care free reality!

    ReplyDelete